Joining the UK Innovation Forum (UKIF) delivers a range of practical business benefits. However, the overarching business reason for joining the UKIF is the ability to engage more effectively with the UK innovation community as a whole and, as a result, find the most appropriate answers to business challenges associated with innovation and the commercialisation of IP.
Membership of the UKIF delivers direct access to a pool of expertise and innovation that can be used to enable more effective collaboration in order to kick-start ideas, build teams and drive business success!
In addition, the UKIF provides it members with a growing range of cost-effective supporting services that can be used on a daily basis to address various business challenges. These include:
- Job Board using UKSPA website
- The UK’s most comprehensive licensable technology and news feed
- Free legal and patent advisory services
- A group of expert members, all highly distinguished, for help and advice
- Database of more than 75,000 articles on technology and market trends
The benefits of membership of the UKIF are most appropriate to any individual or organisation involved in the UK innovation community commercialising IP, which are looking for:
- New skills and experience to build a team
- A solution to a technical problem
- Innovative ideas
- New partners or suppliers
- Routes to market.
To apply for membership of the UKIF please go to: Join the Forum