Personal information collected
We collect information:
- When you register an account to become a UKIF user (“User”), such as your name, e-mail, country, location, occupation and a password.
- When you add to your profile with further information about yourself or your private contacts
- We automatically receive from your internet use such information as your IP address, the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the UKIF website, your type of browser and your ISP.
Uses of personal information
We use the information you provide to:
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you.
- To send you service communications through email and notices on the UKIF website.
- We do not sell, rent or otherwise provide your personal identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
- We provide you with the means to control whether or not your contact information is shared with another User.
- In order to deliver our services, we may share information with third parties. For example, to process subscription payments made by you, we share some of your information with the credit card processing company we use.
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users, or provide (usually at your option) your personal details to third parties offering combined services with UKIF.
Your information choices
- Review, enhance or edit your personal information through your personal profile page.
- Choose what information you make available through your public profile.
- Control the messages you receive from UKIF and other Users and how these messages are sent.
- Change your settings to control visibility and accessibility through our website.
- Tell us to close your UKIF account.
- UKIF is a licensee of TRUSTe, an organization established to promote fair information practices. We have agreed to disclose our privacy practices and have them reviewed by TRUSTe. If we cannot resolve your privacy queries you can raise your complaint with TRUSTe.
- Personal information you provide will be secured with industry standards and technology.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or comments please email us at gro.FI-KUnull@pihsrebmem or contact us at:
UK Innovation Forum Ltd